I’ve been an IT professional since 2003, and I’m currently working as a Cloud Architect for Nordcloud. I mostly work with Microsoft technologies, but occasionally I’ll dip my toes into other areas.
As a leader, software architect, and developer, I’ve worked on projects ranging from small-business applications to large-scale enterprise systems. My current focus is on Azure (mostly native services). I’m also interested in the Google Cloud Platform.
I love to learn and share my knowledge through my blog or twitter. You can also find me speaking at conferences and meetups, or conducting workshops.
I wrote a book called “ReSharper Essentials” which teaches you how to use ReSharper, a productivity tool for Visual Studio developers, in your everyday workflows. It’s available at packtpub.com and Amazon 😉
In the past, I was an organizer of WROC# conference – a conference dedicated to .NET developers.
In my spare time, you can find me playing chess and running or cycling (or both!).
You can find out more about my experience on my LinkedIn profile, and check what I am currently interested in, on the Now! page.
My strengths according to Gallup – StrengthsFinder test:
Learner | Significance | Ideation | Relator | Focus
Lukasz Gasior – my LinkedIn profile where you can check my experience, taken courses and passed exams
@lukeintheclouds – a twitter profile, where I’m sharing things related to cloud computing
@lukaszgasior – my personal twitter account, not so active these days
Luke In The Clouds – a blog about my journey with working with Azure and Google Cloud
Lukasz Gasior’s blog – my old blog in polish about my developer’s work
codingtv(); – video-blog for developers, currently not maintained
ReSharper Essentials – a book about ReSharper, a productivity tool for Visual Studio developers [Packt, 2014]
ReShortcuts – a simple tool to help you learn ReSharper shortcuts
WROC# – conference for .NET developers, one of the best in Poland ;), I was an organizer
codingtv(); – video-blog for developers
SCWro – meetup about Software Craftsmanship, I was a co-organizer and speaker
Azure Bootcamp 2018 – local workshops as a part of Global Azure Bootcamp, I was an organizer
Azure Bootcamp 2017 – local workshops as a part of Global Azure Bootcamp, I was an organizer and trainer
Azure Bootcamp 2016 – local workshops as a part of Global Azure Bootcamp, I was an organizer and trainer
Azure Bootcamp 2015 – local workshops as a part of Global Azure Bootcamp, I was an organizer and trainer
Azure Bootcamp 2014 – local workshops as a part of Global Azure Bootcamp, I was an organizer and trainer
Azure Bootcamp 2013 – local workshops as a part of Global Azure Bootcamp, I was an organizer and trainer
Speaker & trainer
- ELM – “no runtime exceptions technology” – 2018.10.06 konferencja “Kariera IT”
- ELM – “no runtime exceptions technology” – 2017.05.16 Wrocławska Grupa .NET
- Wprowadzenie do Azure DocumentDB – 2017.04.22 Global Azure Bootcamp – Wrocław
- Wprowadzenie do Azure App Service – 2016.04.16 Global Azure Bootcamp – Wrocław
- Heroku – chmura przyjazna programiście – 2016.02.16 Wrocławska Grupa Wroc.NET
- Azure websites & Webjobs – 2015.04.25 Global Azure Bootcamp – Wrocław
- Co nowego w ASP.NET vNext – 2015.01.20 Wrocławska Grupa Wroc.NET
- ServiceStack – .NET alternatywnie – 2014.05.20 Wrocławska Grupa Wroc.NET
- Narzędzia SQL Developera – 2014.04.23 PLSSUG Wrocław
- Windows Azure Service Bus – wprowadzenie – 2014.03.29 Global Azure Bootcamp – Wrocław
- Wprowadzenie do Windows Azure SQL Database – 2013.04.27 Global Windows Azure Bootcamp – Wrocław
- jQuery Mobile i ASP.NET MVC4 – 2011.10.19 Wrocławska Grupa Wroc.NET
- Wykorzystanie biblioteki Knockout.js w aplikacjach ASP.NET MVC – 2011.03.15 Wrocławska Grupa Wroc.NET
- .NET Framework – programowanie C# i F# – 2011.01.05 Politechnika Wrocławska
- Microsoft .NET Framework – omówienie – 2010.12.08 Politechnika Wrocławska
- Web Matrix Nowe środowisko programistyczne od M$ –
2010.08.17 Wrocławska Grupa Wroc.NET
- Optymalizacja kodu z wykorzystaniem pakietu RedGate .NET Developer Bundle –
2010-03-16 Wrocławska Grupa Wroc.NET
- AJAX – wykorzystanie w ASP.NET – 2007-12-13 Wrocławska Grupa Wroc.NET